Tuesday, April 16, 2013

61 and cloudy

so in a few I'll go out and cut weeds in the backyard.....did the front Monday after lunch 'cause it was nice out for that.....found some library books in the morning, and got the trimmer line....they didn't have enchilada sauce at Fred's, so I got Prego with mushrooms and today I'll make a hamburger-pasta bake late afternoon....just had beef and bean tacos yesterday for supper....maybe this afternoon I'll go to Walmart for wine and Max Freeze, two things that are cheaper there....gas went down a dime this morning on the sign out front of the place where I get my paper.....shorts and T shirt weather for a few days looks like.....they've been resurfacing on 76 between Clinton and Laurens, so I might go the back way to Walmart....

No comments:

Post a Comment