Tuesday, April 23, 2013

still cold

39F and fair.....a warming trend should start as the wind shifts from NE to SW sometime today.....I'm thinking of doing the front yard this morning.....it's been a week.....dandelions are growing fast.....finished my pasta dish last night, I've got pot roast for today.....and then it's grocery day.....the ad came in the mail yesterday.....one thing is chicken legs and thighs .99/lb. ......and new corn four for a dollar.....got to remember paper napkins.....might need more coffee too.....switched off the TV after the evening news and was just going to read some more, but I had trouble keeping my eyes open....did finish the second book of a sci-fi trilogy.....and finished the detective novel too.....well, I guess the lawn won't mow itself.....the Tractor Supply ad had a riding mower for under a thousand.....

No comments:

Post a Comment