Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fall conditions

actually late Fall verging on Winter again.....that's what the weatherman said last night.....the seasons are all screwed up.....I imagine Congress is to blame.....39 windchill right now.....100% chance of rain today and tomorrow.....drove to get the morning paper.....but I did get out yesterday and cut the grass out back, got something done in that regard.....finished off beans and rice, might do the scalloped potatoes this afternoon.....use the oven to help heat the house.....might get up to 50 today outside.....so not much walking going to get done I don't think, the bands of rain blanket the radar all the way down to the Gulf.....but it might be nice by my birthday in a week.....78 predicted for Masters at Augusta down the road from here that weekend?  So if you want to see what it's like 'round here, watch the golf some, see how Tiger does.....I made a good ham salad sandwich for lunch yesterday.....the ham salad was my favorite at D'Elias.....

No comments:

Post a Comment