Friday, April 26, 2013

warmer days

but the nights are pretty cold 'cause of the low humidity.....but it will get more humid as the rain arrives through the weekend.....in the Greenville paper there's stuff going on like a big downtown BBQ contest, and the minor league baseball team has a 3 day homestand.....with a high chance of getting rained out, or at least rained on.....not my problem.....I'll just stay home anyway.....finished off the pot roast Thursday, can heat up chicken, rice, and maybe peas this evening......used up the chili dog sauce, so the last hot dog can be garnished with diced onion and BBQ sauce instead.....stayed up until 10:30 getting towards the end of a Swedish crime thriller, I guess you call it.....I'll finish that sometime today I imagine.....the mail has been coming really early this week, so I already got a new Guitar Player today....something to look at.....

No comments:

Post a Comment