Wednesday, April 24, 2013

busy morning

well, a busy morning for me....I was actually doing things.....went to the market, mowed the back lawn, took a shower since the mowing got me somewhat sweaty.....three things I guess.....by then it was eleven......going to fix BBQ chicken thighs iron skillet oven style .....do them all at once for several suppers.....Southern Home Dirty Rice will be the starch side.....Florida white corn-on-the-cob will be the starchy veggie side a couple of times....starch is carbs?  I think I can treat new corn as a legit veggie.....got a can of corned beef, and a sale price on Colby cheese.....pumpernickel bread from the bakery counter.....remembered paper napkins, apple cider vinegar, French roast coffee (big can).....good price on olive oil.....more eggs.....anyway.....now I have the weekly newspaper to read per usual.....weather is pretty mild, was cloudy but now that's coming and going.....rain still predicted for the end of the day....put a small load in the washing machine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment