Sunday, April 21, 2013

cold nights continue

on through the week looks like.....lows in the 40s, highs in the 60s until Wednesday when it might get to 70.....chance of rain tomorrow late.....some clouds this morning, and air moving from the colder N and W instead of the warmer S......still got plenty of leftovers for meals, enough until grocery day I imagine.....watched a 007 from '97 last night.....never seen it before, missed that one somehow.....Sheryl Crow did the song.....and I read sci-fi alternating with WWII detective most of the afternoon....took a nap too.....walked through downtown in the morning.....nothing much going on of course.....some folks had a group yard sale going over by the train tracks, but I didn't go over to look at it.....no money in my pocket anyway if I had seen something.....only saw a couple cars out when I went for the paper....and a train headed up from the coast, moving slow......

No comments:

Post a Comment