Friday, April 5, 2013

better today maybe

Thursday was cold and raining......every time I stepped out on the front porch I just turned around and went back inside.....today I could walk for the paper, bundled up in Winter wraps.....still 37 windchill around 9:30 in the morning.....so maybe the park walk later if it warms up some.....sunshine and no clouds, but a North wind is blowing....there's a lot of scalloped potatoes left, and those are one of those things that always taste even better reheated.....so I'll have that this evening again I guess.....can either have ham salad sandwich again for lunch, or maybe grilled ham and swiss on rye with onion and honey mustard.....so I just read all day pretty much while it was raining....and took a nap.....got plenty of reading material.....it snowed again in the mountains, so the wind is coming down off of icy conditions still.....

No comments:

Post a Comment