Thursday, April 18, 2013

storms came through

late Wednesday afternoon and on into the evening.....rain and some thunder, but no bad winds.....should be nice today, but thunderstorms again on Friday.....staying 70 in the house day and night, with the HVAC turned off.....had pasta and salad again last night, and I've got the pot roast in the slow cooker already for today's supper.....I'm going to take a walk and then go over to Laurens and get a guitar string.....I broke a "G" the other day.....and today I'll get the bank to move a CD that matured yesterday into the money market account so those funds will be liquid.....I checked with the County about the Homestead Exemption, and I can't file for it until next year......it depends on what age you were on Dec. 31 of the previous tax year.....which is this year, or something.....anyway, a few things to do today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment