Tuesday, April 2, 2013

yard work

I did start doing yard work yesterday.....spent around an hour and a half with the hedge trimmer and picking up the trimmings and other debris and taking it to the curb.....they should pick it up today, Tuesday being yard debris day in mill village.....this morning I think I'll try to get the front yard done, what you can see from the street.....weed-eating and mowing.....and maybe I'll do the sides and back Wednesday.....Thursday a cold snap with 70% chance of rain is predicted.....I fixed red beans and rice with ham, garlic, onion, greens for supper.....today can be leftover cornbread and black-eyed peas.....I cleaned the ham off the bone .....ended up with plenty of meat for another week looks like......scalloped potatoes with ham.....curried ham salad lunch sandwiches.....I'll need to get more mayo tomorrow for that.....is there a ham-based pasta dish?

No comments:

Post a Comment