Sunday, April 28, 2013

raining, kinda chilly

Saturday there was a break in the weather around lunch time so I could take a walk .....don't know if there will be any such break today or not....right now it doesn't look like it.....we'll be lucky to make it to 60 I think.....a damp and gloomy Sunday morning in general.....raining pretty loud at the moment.....last night I 'waved a Boston Market frozen meal.....meatloaf with mashed potatoes and gravy.....it was alright, for $2.50.....lots of potatoes.....so for Sunday supper back to chicken, rice, corn.....looks like today I'll just be reading and/or falling asleep on the sofa.....maybe play some guitar, some piano.....had pumpernickel french toast with rye whisky batter and two sausage links for breakfast.....lunch will be grilled Colby and corned-beef with onion.....right now I'll eat a Gala apple as a snack.....

No comments:

Post a Comment