Friday, April 12, 2013

high humidity

was 68 and breezy when I went for the paper.....had just stopped raining....still clouded over.....lots of puddles yellow with pollen.....at least it rained hard enough to wash the pollen off the Jeep, I had to wipe the windshield with a rag before I could see to drive yesterday.....after two mexican food suppers I can go back to the mac-n-cheese leftovers tonight I suppose, use that up.....spent $6.42 for a Big Mac Meal birthday lunch, today back to ham salad on rye......should get busy at finishing my library books before Monday morning.....I need more string for the weed-eater, I can get that at Fred's Discount next to the library......weeds are in season looks like.....the wisteria is blooming outside the bedroom window, I should take a picture.....

No comments:

Post a Comment