Friday, April 19, 2013

90% chance of precipitation

this afternoon...right now 68, cloudy, 14 mph South wind.....I can hear things blowing around out there.....supposed to get down into the 40s for a few nights, with highs in the 60s....when this front moves in from the West.....pot roast made for a good meal last evening.....so with leftover pot roast and leftover hamburger pasta I guess I won't have to cook very hard for a few days....just nuke things....chili dogs with onion and cheese for lunches, those are easy too....got bun length wieners this time.....got a sci-fi trilogy at the Laurens Library main branch while I was over there for banking and for the guitar store....saw cousin Emily working in there, said hello....watched a movie and read sci-fi until around 10:30 and then went to bed, slept pretty well.....guess I can go walk the park without getting rained on yet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment