Monday, April 8, 2013

big difference

last week I was freezing on the early walk, today I ended up sweating.....Spring is finally in evidence after some delay.....should be in the 70s now for a while.....only problem is the warm weather will keep the weeds growing up real quick, creating more yard work.....dandelions, etc.....pollen season is starting.....doesn't usually bother me too much, but I guess it knocks some folks down.....and tornado season is going to be bad in April and May they say.....well, nothin' you can do about it....played banjo a lot yesterday, I'd put new strings on it a while back.....two library books to finish this week, and I have a Kerr novel on kindle.....still working on ham leftovers, need to think of something new for grocery day.....maybe another taco week is coming.....

No comments:

Post a Comment