Friday, September 11, 2009

70 degrees

mostly sunny....Clemson messed up that game, and lost by a field-goal....and dumb plays.....I thought about the lawn again this morning, but didn't work up the energy to deal with it....the weeds can wait.....I'm reading a book that takes place in Bombay....I just finished one that took place towards the end of the Roman Republic, it was pretty good....Laurens plays Clinton tonight....the paper said to expect heavy traffic if you were thinking of going to watch....I remember going to see a football game in Laurens when I was five or six years old.....I think it was Ford School playing Laurens High? That would have been around 1953 or something....I remember it was cold, and I had to stay standing to see anything.....

1 comment:

  1. the lawn will deal with itself I would imagine...wow, 1953, "them is ol' times" I reakon....

    ReplyDelete