Monday, September 14, 2009

in the oven

is enchilada pie, a.k.a. New Mexico enchilada....it will be my contribution to the potluck at the Ora Community Club meeting tonight....it's the second Monday each month....it looks OK, we'll see how it comes out....I bought ground beef to put in that, and some of that is leftover...enough to make a patty melt for lunch I think....will probably encounter all kinds of food at the potluck, that's what cousin Cindy says anyway.....on the weather front, a high from the NE is fighting with a low from the SW, and the low should win by Tuesday, so we might get some rain....today pretty much like yesterday, mild, high clouds.....

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good... the encilada pie and the community gathering! I think I may make one this week but with chicken and green sauce.

    ReplyDelete