Saturday, September 26, 2009

in the morning

it was 62 on my walk, with a north wind and some moments of blowing mist....some cars had their windshield wipers on.....raining and windy right now, 85 percent chance of rain for the day....when I went to fix breakfast, there were ants in the kitchen....they were not in the food, just in the trash and in the sink drain.....so now I should go mop up dead ants, and the kitchen floor in general....once again, Clinton won, and Laurens lost. In one high school game they stopped play in the third quarter for lightning, and after an hour made the result official. In another game, they quit at half-time I guess and are going to try to play the second half today. I didn't drive anywhere yesterday, can't think of anywhere I need to drive today either.....Furman is on TV today, PC goes to The Citadel .......the Clemson game is not telecast.....this might be good weather for chili.....

No comments:

Post a Comment