Friday, September 4, 2009

Labor Day Weekend?

There is an Upstate Fair starting this weekend I guess....we went to the L.A. County Fair once around Labor Day, and just about melted, as I recall....looks like nice weather for this one though....mid-70's right now, some clouds....but I won't go and try to find the Fair, just stay home as usual....I put olive oil on grain and granola bread and made a swiss cheese and pimento spread grilled half sandwich for lunch, with a kosher pickle spear and a glass of mountain burgandy....My Guitar Player magazine came in the mail this morning, so I have something extra to read, besides my library books....they are due Tuesday, because Monday is a holiday.....the Gamecocks won that game last night, which at least kept me awake for awhile, so I could sleep better....does that make sense? Seems to be how it works, though.....

No comments:

Post a Comment