Tuesday, September 15, 2009

lots of food for sure

I got out to Ora early, so I visited the grave yard for a bit ......and later I went in and introduced myself, and met some of the community people....the names of the people were mostly the same as the names on the tombstones....I guess you could call that staying close to your roots.....there was a heck of a lot of food....I sold about half of the enchilada pie....got two compliments on the pie, and one on the bowl....one of those black and white kind, that look like they are native american or mexican or something....I think Brian has the coffee cups from that set? Let's see....I had meatballs, yams, green beans, that corn souffle stuff, enchilada pie, a spoon each of mac and cheese and scalloped potatoes, deviled egg, and probably some other hot dish I'm forgetting.....and some lime pie, and brownies, something with blueberries, candy corn, etc... from the dessert table. There was iced tea. Overcast here this morning, 20 percent chance of rain is what they are saying.....I need to clean house some, esp. the bathroom and kitchen.....looks like I'll be having enchilada pie for dinner.....

No comments:

Post a Comment