Monday, September 28, 2009

Fall has fell?

68, breezy, leaves blowing around....mowed the back lawn because it was plenty cool enough for that kind of thing.....when the wind blows, all these sticks fall out of the pecan trees, so you have to pick them up before you can run the mower....but you can just take them out to the curb, and the city comes along and picks them up...I think they pick them up on Tuesday on my street....I should get more organized about picking up the pecans this year, at least get a rake and a basket, or something......

1 comment:

  1. I do eat them.....I go out and pick them up and put them in my pockets, and then sit down on the back stoop and crack them open and consume the pecan meats.....but if I worked harder at it I'm sure I could get more of them harvested, or gathered, or whatever.....

    ReplyDelete