Thursday, September 24, 2009

sunny, humid

Expected high around 86 in the afternoon.....I went to the library....they are trying to find the money to build a Clinton branch of the library, right now it's in a storefront next to Fred's Discount.....and they are looking for money to finish the new high school.....they passed a $48 million bond issue a few years ago for that, but the school is still a year away from being finished, and the money has run out? There was smokehouse ham at the deli counter yesterday, half-price, so I have lunch meat for a while....and cheese was two for one, so I have both swiss and New York Sharp for ham and cheese on rye.....for dinner I have asparagus and a four oz. piece of strip steak....portion control is the key.....mushrooms were not on special this time, so I'll cook the steak with onion instead......

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, steak! That is what got me with the plauge...curse you steak!

    ReplyDelete