Friday, September 25, 2009

friday night

Getting close to my bedtime, it's raining steady, but no thunder right here....I guess the high school football games are getting wet tonight, some of them anyway.....I had banger and mash for dinner, with kraut.....IFC is starting the old Prisoner shows from 1967 again.....I think I've seen them all .....I suppose you can buy the whole thing on DVD somewhere.....I wonder if anybody ever shows The Man from UNCLE? Maybe Hollywood will make the movie, they do that with plenty of other old bizarre stuff....how about Dobie Gillis, the Movie....anyway, bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. hey I watched the Prisoner last night, it was old school, but fantastic,the 2nd eps. I watched was one where Bill and Joan had a argument about something and I was left to watch TV on the old B&W set.

    ReplyDelete