Wednesday, September 30, 2009

absolutely marvelous

Very nice Fall weather....clear and blue with just a little breeze, cool and crisp....just right for walking.....I'm watching Ken Burns National Parks this week in the evening.....kinda makes you want to go camping, but, on the other hand....what's wrong with the nature in my own backyard? I do have to check out going up into the mountains from here sometime.....over the last two weeks, I've spent over $50 at BI-LO, so I get 5 cents a gallon off at the Shell station next to the shopping center....such a deal! Just swipe your card and watch the pump price go down.....haven't tried that yet.....I did get dental floss, shaving gel, bags of apples two for one, sweet onion, a russet potato, sirloin tips, orange juice, Stouffer's mac and cheese two for one, and a few other things, including a whole slab of baby back ribs for $9.54.....the Squealing Square thing is coming up this weekend, but I found it sort of expensive last year....so I'm going to just do my own ribs for a BBQ fix.....I'll probably go over there and look around Saturday.....this is the last of September?

No comments:

Post a Comment