Wednesday, April 20, 2011

72, mostly cloudy

wnw wind at 9 mph.....with about half a chance of it blowing some thunderstorms here this afternoon....went grocery shopping, and they had such a good deal on butt hams that I went ahead and bought one, even though that's a lot of meat to use up......oh well, it will make sandwiches, ham-and-eggs with grits, lots of possibilities.....also got some chicken leg quarters, already bbqued, you just have to heat them up.....got some of those before, and one is enough meat for a supper....you get five for five bucks.....and I found three-bean salad in a can....didn't find any brown bread in a can.....got a good deal on olive oil, so I'm stocked up on that for a while.....spent more money than usual, but got a lot of stuff.....the Celtics-Knicks went down to the final seconds last night, a good game to watch.....the Lakers are on too late for me to watch tonight, I'll look at the highlights online after breakfast......I need to run the laundry one of these days I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment