Thursday, April 28, 2011

between three and four in the morning

the storm front passed through here.....they had taken away the tornado warning box on the radar map for Laurens County around 9 0'clock, before I went to bed, so I figured that Clinton was sort of in the clear in that regard.....power stayed on, didn't see much blown down on my newspaper walk.....starting to clear off some now, so I'll go walk the park in a bit.....one of the over-the-air stations I get on my new antenna is 21.2, a secondary digital feed which is NOAA.....radar map and official weather service advisements 24-7...kinda cool.....for a tornado alley area.....I think this afternoon I'll fix the escalloped potatoes with ham....I got a can of cream corn....for some reason I always used to serve cream corn with the ham and potato dish....because they were both yellow in color? Dang, it's just starting to rain a little.....have to re-evalueate the timing of the walking.....I'll check the radar.....

No comments:

Post a Comment