Sunday, April 3, 2011

off to a slow start

messed up my sleep schedule staying up a little late watching basketball.....was awake at like 2 in the morning and not getting back to sleep....part of that being a pain in my right foot that flared up for some reason....a podiatrist once showed me on an X-ray that I had arthritis in that foot, but it hasn't bothered me much for the last few years.....can't think of what I did that would make it flare up right now....but that's what it feels like, joint pain.....oh well, it worked out some on my morning walk......nice morning, predicted high of 74 today......if it's nice again Monday morning I should consider cutting the grass.....if my foot isn't bothering me still? There was a strong west wind all day yesterday, and I think it blew a branch down off an old oak tree around the corner on Washington, because the City was out there with a big truck and the skip-loader.....I didn't actually go and see what they were doing, but that's what it sounded like was going on.....the wind hasn't kicked up again yet today, though they say it might later.....so right now while it's calm and sunny on the front porch I'm going to go out and eat an apple.....I think there's a Lakers game on sometime in the afternoon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment