Tuesday, April 12, 2011

wind continues

there was some blue sky for a while and I walked over by the mill, but with the wind blowing me around......and now it's blown another dead branch down in the backyard that I'll have to saw into pieces and take to the curb some time.....not today though, I'll wait until it's nicer out....I ate a piece of that chocolate cake for a snack in the middle of the afternoon.....as some of the cousins around here might say "the devil is in that cake".....hard to resist temptation.....nothing but junk mail today.....didn't see much inspiring in the grocery ads, though it does look like they have some good chicken deals this week, so maybe fried chicken and cole slaw, something like that.....and I can do something to eat up the rest of the tortillas and frijoles.....I had bean and cheese quesadillas last night, with a handful of olives.....didn't end up raining anymore, the wind has blown that over to the coast.....

No comments:

Post a Comment