Thursday, April 14, 2011

loaded for delivery

that's what the UPS tracker on Amazon says about the guitar I ordered on my birthday from Musician's Friend....it shipped out of Kansas on the 12th.....so I'll have a new toy to play with sometime today.....and I've been doing Google research again this morning on the idea of dumping Dish TV and instead getting an XM radio to plug into my XM ready stereo, and then getting a Netflix device to stream via ethernet from my AT&T DSL......I figure I could save $40 a month that way.....I'd have to get a HD antenna for the local TV stations, but I found a post from a guy at the College who listed all the stations he gets over-the-air.....and I might give all that a try.....trees keep messing with my satellite reception, is another factor......warm and breezy this morning....took my walks, have pork in the crock pot with a doctored up bbq sauce blend.....got the front door open so I can watch for the UPS through the storm door.....

No comments:

Post a Comment