Tuesday, April 19, 2011

tuesday

I found some good books yesterday, at least they look pretty good....the one I started on first I read about half of already.....watched some basketball last night too, except the game turned into a blow-out, so I went back to reading the book.....tuna-and-peas on toast last night, delicious.....just paid the gas bill, and the electric and water meter reader just came by, as I was sitting out on the front porch admiring the job I did cutting the grass an hour or so ago.....perfect morning for yard work, no wind and not too hot yet.....might get up to 86 later......finished off the tortillas for lunch Monday, so today it will be back to grilled salami and cheese on wheat, with bbq potato chips, since I finished off those strange low-country boil flavored chips.....don't think I'll buy those again.....Wednesday grocery shopping I think I will get one of those DAK canned hams if they have them, and put it in the oven with ginger ale and raisins for Easter.....and then I can make scalloped potatoes and ham too......should make a list before I go to the store.....

No comments:

Post a Comment