Thursday, April 7, 2011

went ahead and cut the grass out back

well, the weeds anyway.....took maybe and hour and a half to slowly mow the back and side "lawns"....slowly is the only way I go anymore.....looks good, to me anyway......for lunch, a fried egg half-sandwich on a slice of wheat berry with honey bread spread with pimento cheese stuff.....delicious.....and I have a bag of "low country boil" flavor potato chips....I didn't know what that meant so I bought them.....a fairly large bag for 88 cents, couldn't go too far wrong.....what it means is "spicy", far as I can tell.....I have leftovers to work on for supper....the last of the ham-steak, mac-n-cheese, lima beans......and then it looks like alternating hash-brown casserole and fish tacos until next grocery day....except maybe for Monday, when I might go out for a birthday dinner....I want to try that hole-in-the-wall mexican place here in Clinton, the Jalisco (which around here is pronounced with a Jay, not an Haitch)..... Anyway, folks tell me that it's a good place, only open for dinner, has authentic margaritas.......it looks like they are having Bible School, or something, this week across the street at the church, since this is Spring Break for the local school kids I guess.....

No comments:

Post a Comment