Tuesday, April 26, 2011

clouded over, windy, muggy

looks like it should be cool out, but it's not....68 and 100% humidity.....half a chance of showers and thunderstorms from now through Thursday, lots of warm moist flow from the south interacting with a colder front from the west.....yesterday for supper I had a chicken leg quarter, baked beans with mustard sauce, and potato salad.....that's about the last of the potato salad.....it was "southern style" from the grocery deli.....where I used to shop in Escondido, the deli section had "egg and potato salad" that I liked to get....half egg salad and half potato salad.....haven't found that here.....maybe they have it over at Wal*Mart, they have a long deli case over there.....I should just go pay Allstate this morning, get it over with while I'm thinking about it, so I can stop thinking about it.....my TV antenna could possibly get here today ......it's "paper thin" they say, their demo video online shows somebody taping it to the wall above the TV and then hanging a picture over it, etc....I've got more framed prints out on the laundry porch I could use for that if that's going to work in my situation.....anyway, guess I could go walk the park......

No comments:

Post a Comment