Thursday, April 21, 2011

city and county offices

are closed tomorrow and Saturday, for Easter.....not that I need to do any business with them anyway.....trash pickup for Friday will be today, etc.....put the AT&T bill into my bill-payment program, with the gas company already in line on there....and probably by Monday I'll get the City bill, so that can be lined up.....and so on to the next month.....before May 6th I need to stop by Allstate and drop off a check for 6 months of car insurance.....you can do that easy enough online, but I sort of like to say hello to them....it's on the way to the grocery store anyway.....the clothes should be dry in a few minutes, so I can put them away and then go walk downtown, I think the rain is done for right now......I put pimento cheese spread and bbq sauce on my hot dog.....

No comments:

Post a Comment