Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fatz Cafe

at 7:30 this morning for my pancake breakfast....with two sausage patties, fruit cup, and coffee.....Cindy was my waitress, and Edson bussed the table.....it wasn't very busy, but people who have done these things before were saying that around 9:30 it would probably be overflowing into the bar.....they had enough pre-sale to ensure a big crowd.....this was the fundraiser thing for Thornwell.....I didn't get more stacks of pancakes, the first stack was plenty, it was all I could eat....so now I'm back at the house and have read the morning paper and am thinking of going for a walk....it's looking nice outside, should get about ten or fifteen degrees warmer today than it was yesterday.....had leftover frito pie last night, and today I'm thinking of ham- steak with fried potatoes and baked beans.....Final Four on this evening.....NBA Friday Night had Hawks-Celtics......

No comments:

Post a Comment