Wednesday, April 27, 2011

severe weather

the really bad looking storm system on the radar looks like it should slide north and east like they do most of the time......going along the western side of the mountains instead of actually coming due east to hit here.....we had one "pop-up" cloudburst around noon I guess it was, and it's gusty outside now, with clouds coming and going.....I'm going to go see if I can walk some.....I didn't need much at the grocery store today.....and I went to Radio Shack and got the Ethernet cable I'll use when my Roku box gets here.....the little TV antenna came in the mail today, and I stuck it up on top of the window shade on the west wall of the living room, and I'm picking up about six channels looks like.....enough to get the evening news and some sports....and PBS.....the stations that do come in in HD are really sharp looking.....better than Dish HD? Anyway, change is good......I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment