Monday, April 4, 2011

warmer, windy

66F with a 15mph SSW wind......I got out and trimmed the branches off the magnolia that were rubbing against the house and making a noise at night when it's windy....and it's been windy a lot lately.....should have done that a long time ago, but it's easy to be lazy....used the electric pole-saw.....and then decided that any more yard work could wait 'til another day.....the arthritis is already flaring up the last couple of days, and it would be foolish to aggravate it more really.....so I've used up the Frito pie suppers, but I still have ham for a couple of more meals, and I still have another casserole I could fix.....so maybe I can get by on Wednesday with a somewhat smaller shopping.....it might get to the 80's next weekend, so I need to think of lighter warm-weather meals.....the basketball tonight doesn't start until 9.....see if I make it all the way through that....saw two western movies from 1952 last night.....

No comments:

Post a Comment