Tuesday, August 2, 2011

100 today, 100 tomorrow

that's what the channel 7 weatherlady says anyway.....I have City of Clinton showing up on Facebook this morning telling us that next year when they get the new billing software up and running, you will be able to go paperless with them.....so Clinton makes it to the 21st century, at least in that regard.....we are going to get the meters with radios in them too, so they just have to drive down the street and computers tally your utility usage......so there won't be all those dogs barking at the meter reader.....yesterday was Lammas, loaf-mass, the pagan celebration of first wheat harvest, the day John Barleycorn must die, aka the Green Man.....and today is the 2nd.....three years ago I got Back Down Home on the 2nd, and on the 4th I got the permit from the City to occupy my dwelling.....so I'm in the middle of three festival days.....why not? David and them are up in the High Sierra by now I think.....and Cindy says that they had to take Uncle Ed in an ambulance to the hospital this morning, and the sisters are gathering.....he's close to 90.....and the debt-ceiling fiasco ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment