Monday, August 1, 2011

must'a rained after I fell asleep

I was out on the front porch from maybe 10:30 to 11 last night waiting for the thunderstorm over towards Ora to blow on down here, but it didn't while I was still out there....lots of wind, but no rain while I was awake, but things were wet this morning.....and it's not too bad early on here, overcast and some wind when I was doing my walking.....so the record-breaking July heat is over, but the August heat is going to be pretty much the same they say......I might make a patty melt for lunch, I need to use up hamburger meat.....I'm reading a science fiction book with variable light speed theory in it, and that concept makes my head hurt.....you can get some things explained that way, but you have to have a constant that isn't constant.....well, change does happen.....

No comments:

Post a Comment