Thursday, August 18, 2011

did I "sleep wrong"?

I've got a sore neck this morning.....rubbed some stuff on it and it's better, but still somewhat stiff....it's usually my lower back that bothers me first thing in the morning, not my neck....oh well....another fairly cool morning, so after the newspaper walk I got out and trimmed up the front yard with the weed-eater and the lawn- mower........yesterday I went ahead and tried the fish sandwich idea for lunch, even though I still had one chili-dog left.....the fish "portions" are a good size for the buns, so that's going to work.....I'll have the last dog today, and I have some taco filling still for a taco or two for lunch sometime.....supper Wednesday was a chicken fillet, long-grain-and-wild-rice, and green beans cooked with onion.....today I'm thinking of going head on and faking shrimp enchiladas...or I could google that concept for ideas.....the sun has burned through the clouds now.....was 90 yesterday, might be the same today by late afternoon......

1 comment:

  1. on the box of fish it called the product "crispy fish portions".....not fish sticks or fish patties.....and it said the image on the box was "enlarged for detail" ? So the portions are smaller than the picture, but not by much.....about the size of a value-menu fish fillet at a fast-food place....but 16 of them for $3.99.....

    ReplyDelete