Saturday, August 20, 2011

must have rained while I was asleep

muggy and soaked this morning, puddles everywhere.....going to get hot later they say, and then a cold front and rain come down on Sunday.....did my walking this morning, and then vacuumed and mopped, and went and got some wine at the grocery store.....and spent half an hour trying to make the natural gas website work.....they now have online bill pay, but it's one of those things where they send you an email with a password, but it's mixed upper case letters and numbers.....mine had "O" in it twice......and I couldn't get it to work for the longest damn time because the first O is a zer0, but the second O is an upper case letter.....why the hell do they do things that way? The password is a puzzle......so I don't think I'll actually switch over to paying them that way....I'll just keep using my bank account bill pay, it's less confusing.....plus the gas authority charges 2.5 % to use your card, which they don't tell you until the end.....that's enough excitement for me for the weekend......

No comments:

Post a Comment