Monday, August 22, 2011

fresh cut grass smell

coming in through the living room window.....there was a cool breeze early on, so I went and mowed out back.....through the kitchen window there's a jasmine breeze still at times.....that vine keeps blooming for months I guess....vine or bush or whatever it is.....the crick in my neck that moved over to be an ache in my shoulder has now moved down some into my upper back.....I get one muscle worked out and the next one tenses up apparently......saw some of the Chargers last night, but didn't make it all the way through the game.....it was pretty hot and muggy by supper time Sunday, so I didn't really feel like fixin chicken and all so I just had a ham-and-egg sandwich on a whole wheat bun instead.....that was enough.....Hurricane Irene might "clip Georgia and the Carolinas" around next Sunday maybe.....there was a severe weather warning for Laurens County last night during the football game, but the lightning stayed to the west of Clinton, I could see it out the kitchen window before I went to bed....didn't even rain here....

No comments:

Post a Comment