Wednesday, August 24, 2011

ribs w/ baked potato and slaw

got enough of that for 2 days....and there's one enchilada platter left....and I'm going to make a tuna and peas pasta salad that will make some meals....plus there's still chicken and shrimp in the freezer I can do something with....so I'm set for groceries I guess 'til the end of the month.....they had pimento cheese tubs 2 for one, so I can have pimento fish sliders for some lunches.....I think I'll do quesadillas for lunch today with leftover tortillas and cheese.....so I got the walking and the shopping done on another pleasant morning......just been leaving a few windows open day and night and staying comfortable enough......

1 comment:

  1. there's not as much pasta left as I thought, so maybe I'll just use half of the tuna and peas for a salad, and then use the rest for tuna and peas on toast, which is a favorite of mine......

    ReplyDelete