Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ceiling fans turned off

they have been on pretty much all the time since June.....well, in the room I'm in at the time, if you see what I mean.....this morning it's bordering on chilly, compared to the way things have been.....so I cut the grass out front after I got back from my first walk, and I'll count that as enough exercise for right now.....I had tuna and peas on toast yesterday for supper, and there's another helping of that left over.....I should make a list for Wednesday shopping.....maybe this week I'll slow cook a chicken and make a box of cornbread stuffing, haven't done that in a while....they had whole hens cheap last week.....or maybe a pork roast.....I'm out of eggs.....and I need a loaf of bread.....today is predicted to get to 85, which is normal for this time of year....three weeks roughly 'til Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment