Thursday, August 11, 2011

cooler today so far

clouds and breeze make it good weather for walking.....really nice right now out in the back yard.....taco nite was a huge success, I guess I was craving some tacos....lots of white corn tortillas left, and plenty of taco fillings, so I might just do that again today....or have chicken with potato salad, which needs eating up......it had cooled off into the 70's by 11 last night, so it was comfortable enough sleeping under the ceiling fan.....they are having school registration today and tomorrow I think, teachers are having prep days.....football teams are having workouts......people start coming back to the college pretty soon, a couple of weeks yet I guess.....hmm, sounds like I got something in the mailbox, I'll go check that out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment