Friday, August 5, 2011

clouding up some

I don't think it's going to get as hot as they were saying it would today.....hopefully it will rain in the afternoon.....I guess it was around 80 again this morning when I was out walking around 9:30......got my Guitar Player magazine in the mail......it has lots of stuff this month about fuzz pedals.....I got a little package of real thin ham slices Wednesday, they are perfect for grilled ham and cheese sandwiches......I should cook the other piece of steak today, and make a green salad.....I had cold chicken and potato salad last night, with a buttered roll.....watched one of those odd Italian westerns last night, where the lips don't match the words.....it didn't start cooling off at all until around ten maybe.....all of my bills have cleared through, so the balance in the computer has caught up with the balance in the checkbook.....actually, the bank says I have one dollar more than my by-hand figure, I'll go with that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment