Monday, August 8, 2011

bought a new hairbrush

my old one broke yesterday, the handle came off....so I got the cheapest one at the grocery store, also got the cheapest box of wine, and a bag of ice......in this weather, ice is a good thing.....don't know when I'll get another overcast morning to cut the weeds......there was an article in the real estate supplement to the Sunday paper about patio homes for empty-nesters who are down-sizing ......this one buyer was saying a big reason he liked the smaller place was it only took 15 minutes to mow the lawn.....he said at their old house they had six acres, so it always took him from Saturday to Wednesday to cut the grass, working at it a couple of hours a day.....that's just crazy.....another housing trend is "lush carpeting".....older people are getting damned tired of all that hardwood and tile that's heck to clean and hurts your ankles eventually.....I figured that out years ago.....yesterday I had a bowl of noodles for supper....it said it was orange chicken flavor, but I don't know.....didn't have much flavor at all, so I put some soy sauce on it, and added some crunchy rice noodles to kick it up a notch.....going to get up around 100 again today I suppose.....

No comments:

Post a Comment