Saturday, August 13, 2011

so far

today looks like yesterday.....maybe it will rain at lunch time again, and stay more or less cool into the afternoon.....I started watching a football game last night, but only made it to half-time, and then went on to bed......those preseason games aren't all that exciting.....and they are screwing around with the rules again in strange ways....oh well.....tacos yesterday, probably tacos again today.....a pound of meat will fill a lot of tacos.....school starts on Tuesday I guess, so there's a last weekend of Summer vibe going on, though it's going to stay hot enough for a couple more months.....gas went down 20 cents ......but I've got enough gas anyway to last this month and probably next month.....we'll see what the prices are then.....well, I'm going to go sit out back and eat my daily apple......there's Saturday afternoon baseball later on ch. 21......

No comments:

Post a Comment