Thursday, August 25, 2011

chipmunk

I'm used to seeing the tree squirrels in my yard.....and lately I've seen a chipmunk near one corner of the back porch....I think that's where their burrow is.....maybe they are out more lately hoarding for the Winter? Another beautiful morning, should get up around 90 again....and the humidity is inching up some today.....but I still haven't had to run the AC in six or seven days now....the power bill should come pretty soon, the meter reader went by already.....and I need to look at the AT&T bill, and tags for the Jeep are due at the end of September.....don't know if the mail's been by yet or not, I'll look in a couple minutes.....this afternoon I'll slow-oven the ribs and potato, mix up some raisin slaw.....there's a band tonight over by the train tracks, and a "block party" for the incoming college class, where the merchants welcome them to town is the idea.....wasn't much of note in the Clinton weekly paper yesterday, things just going on as usual....school started up smoothly and all.....I think the high school football starts Friday night.....

1 comment:

  1. the electric bill did come today....so I set it up in bill-pay along with the DSL bill for the first of the month....the car tags tax can wait another couple weeks.....mixed up the slaw and put it in the fridge for this evening.....

    ReplyDelete