Sunday, August 21, 2011

there was a deluge

late yesterday afternoon.....I went out on the porch when I heard it starting to come down, and saw that I hadn't rolled up the car window....so I got soaked pretty good in the time it took to go to the car and back.....so I just sat on the porch and dripped for a while.....felt good actually.....72 and humid for the early walk this morning.....french toast, honey ham, coffee, juice for Sunday breakfast.....Saturday supper was microwaving a plate of enchilada and beans....tasty......I might make taquitos for lunch today, and chicken dinner this evening.....I think I get the channel that has the Chargers at Cowboys tonight.....that crick in my neck from the other day has moved into my left shoulder.....but my back has been good lately....one thing or another.....sunny day today will probably lead to another afternoon storm, 50% chance......

No comments:

Post a Comment