Saturday, August 18, 2012

60s, north wind

for a while this morning....long enough to get out front after reading the paper and do trimming and mowing in relative comfort.....still ended up pretty sweaty.....I forgot to turn on that preseason football game last night......I was watching another 70s movie I guess.....there's a baseball game on this afternoon I might watch.....Boston and New York I think.....didn't feel like a heavy meal last night so I had a salad.....red leaf lettuce, olives, swiss cheese, avocado, turkey breast sliced up, wheat thins, and red wine vinegar dressing.....and black pepper.....I might do the ribs this evening.....with the avocado all gone now I can have turkey sandwich for lunch with swiss cheese and pickles and lettuce....light on the mayo.....got a couple of ceiling fans on, with a few windows open, moving some of this nice north wind air through the rooms...

No comments:

Post a Comment