Saturday, August 4, 2012

cooler but still muggy

that's what the weatherman said for today....he's correct.....over at walmart I got a "saddle stool"....for use as a piano stool....because the bench that came with the piano is old and wobbly.....some assemby was required of course....took half an hour and copious sweat....also over there I got a package of boxer shorts and a very large white pocket tee shirt.....no sales tax on clouthes this weekend....or on anything "back to school".....I'm not going back to school, but I took the tax break anyway.....to celebrate my four years here I'm going to go get a Big Mac Meal.....do that maybe once a year .....with Sweet Tea......well, it's too muggy for any more walking right now....maybe I'll walk after dark like lots of folks do around here.....last night out on the porch there was a lighting show in the clouds....but it was far enough away that you couldn't hear the thunder much.....I had reheated chicken and rice and a spinach salad for supper....tonight I might have french bread pizza and salad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment