Tuesday, August 14, 2012

raining in Georgia

it might get here in a while.....but so far just cloudy and cool....good for walking....after lunch I might go over to the music shop in Laurens and get a replacement for the string I broke on the red guitar.....the beef curry rice dish came out pretty hearty.....leftovers of that for today I guess.....
I used up the curry powder, so I can get more shopping Wednesday.....I should finish off the corned beef for lunch today.....nothing in the mail but something from an insurance company....after record setting heat in June and July August is actually running a little below normal temps so far.....that's alright with me for sure....but it's always stinkin' hot the first couple weeks of school isn't it? and that's coming up here quick.....the rye bread is about gone, don't know what I'll get next....maybe whatever is marked down this week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment